19. Test Go out Real time Similar to popular reality dating shows mixed with a classic quiz format, Quiz Date Live invites featured daters who have applied to be casualdates app on a live stream to other daters.
20. Pickable Following off Bumble’s lead, Pickable empowers women by giving them ultimate control of their dating apps. Pickable allows women to be totally anonymous on the app, they can browse prospective partners and only allow themselves to reveal themselves to when they want.
21. Do I Day Ever thought, if only I could show people how great I am on dates? Well Do I Date might have been reading your mind. Built on total transparency, Do I Date changes your profile into a place where past dates can leave reviews and rate you. If you’re a great person to date then a high rating will probably increase your chances of finding the special someone.
22. Look Everyone loves their dog, but do you really, really love your dog? Dig is a dating app designed for dog lovers only, show off your furry friend in your profile, do some swiping and then meet at a local dog park for a date. A great way to meet someone who values their pet as much as you do.
Get in on the relationships waiting line on the software in the 8pm to see exactly who else is online
23. Delighted Hr Miss the days when you were waiting by the phone for that cute boy/girl to call? Well, with Happy Hour the concept is pretty similar. Find some matches and then do a video call for a max of five minutes, are you vibing? Then why not go out then and there? In an age where meeting IRL can be tricky, Happy Hour demystifies any anxiety.
twenty four. Datefit If the gym is your temple then Datefit might be the perfect dating app for you. You can match with people based on the kind of exercise you like to do, how often you do it, or how crucial it is to have a partner who helps you on your fitness journey.
25. Dine Do you just want to meet up for good old fashioned dinner and drinks? Dine gives you the opportunity to match with likeminded people, you can see what kind of foodie they are as well. Once locked in, start chatting, pick a date to meet and then select a restaurant � all available within the app.
twenty-six. Loosid More and more people are choosing to be alcohol-free, in fact, in the US 30% of people don’t drink at all. Which is why an app like Loosid is perfect for people who want to go out, enjoy life but do it without the booze. Aimed at people who simply don’t like booze, cannot drink, or have struggled with addiction, Loosid is an open friendly community.
twenty seven. Align If you believe the tale of your next love is written in the stars then Align might be the best app for you. Users are matched on their star signs, you can also build your profile but the core idea is that you should be dating someone who matches with your sign. Trying to find that perfect Capricorn? Us too.
An educated Exclusive and you can People-Only Programs
twenty-eight. Raya A relatively new trend in dating apps are ones that are private or members-only. Raya only allows members who meet specific requirements i.e. having a creative industry job or being an influencer on social media. After that, you’ll be vetted by the current users before being ushered onto this exclusive mobile dating app.